Part 2 in the Frankenstein’s Laboratory prop series, leading up to Halloween. The next prop for Frankenstein’s Lab was inspired from pictures of the movie set. I don’t know what this prop is called, but it is a piece of high voltage electrical equipment.
- Nested bowls
- Metallic silver spray paint
- Silver string
- Styrofoam ball
I purchased the nested bowls on Amazon and the rest of the supplies came from a local craft store.
- I painted the Styrofoam ball and plastic bowls inside and out with the metallic silver paint.
- I drilled holes in the center of each bowl.
- I strung the silver string through each bowl and triple knotted the string under each bowl.
- I strung the silver string through the Styrofoam ball. (I used a wood kebab skewer to drill the hole through the Styrofoam ball.)
- I knotted the string under the Styrofoam ball and used half a paperclip to pin down the rest of the silver string to the Styrofoam ball.
The assembly of this prop was quick, but I did a few coats of paint on the bowls inside and out, so they require drying time.